Butterfly Tattoos



So many butterflys to choose from I am sure you will find one to suit you. If not Click Here! to find some more!
Feature your tattoo by sending it to me !
Cool location for a butterfly tattoo....definitely will be noticed!Add Image  Wow the colors on this butterfly tattoo are absolutely stunning. Beautiful design. You could turn this design on an angle or leave it like it is.I think it would be really nice on the back or at the nape of a neck. A Butterfly and a Tiger tattoo. That's a mix of Fierce and Feminine if I ever saw one...A combination I have never seen before.
I like this Butterfly Tattoo because is looks so real. It actually looks like the butterfly landed on her back and just laid out there. It looks feathery and light, but with some bold blue color.
Pretty Purple and Blue Butterfly Tattoo.
Not so Sutble Butterfly Tattoo. A little bit big if you ask me but who am I? I guess I just like the butterfly to be more of a realistic looking creature and that would be one big ass butterfly. This purple Butterfly looks tribal but also very feminine. It is a nice mixture of the two. And, you could always change the center color to fit your personality.
Actually one of my favorites because I love color and I love skulls...tough but still pretty. A combination you don't see all that often.
Cute placement on the right foot. Dainty, colorful and a mix of design with the butterflys. Very girly. Again, you could change the color to your choice. rainbow of colors on this butterfly. Very colorful and not so sutble. If you want your tattoo to be noticed this color won't dissapoint. Definitely worth a look at one of these tattoo sites if you are looking for the perfect butterfly tattoo. Click Here! for more designs if you like! Tattoos are permanent so invest in your design. You have to live with it for a long time!

0 comments: